We are pleased you booked your holiday at la Libaudié. We are looking forward meeting you. We already assembled a packing list for you of things that can become handy during your stay here or you might not think of. It is not mentioned as being a complete packing list but more some useful hints. Many times we noticed guests forgot some elementary things to bring along.
- Passport, drivers licenses and assurance documents;
- Clothing for both cold and warm weather;
- A good book;
- We also have them for you, but bring your own hammock;
- Spare spectacles;
- Pocket torch (for the night walk);
- USB cable of your digital camera or GPS;
- Download already our TomTom itinerary files;
- Sunburn lotion.
For the camper:
- 220 volt Euro connector;
- Extension cord (40 meters);
- Solid rock pegs;
- Steal fist hammer;
- Green chemicals bio degradable (septic tank).
For the walker:
- Solid walking shoes and socks;
- Walking stick;
- Plastic raincoat;
- Small backpack with water bottle;
- Thermos flask;
- USB cable of your GPS device;
- Sun cap.
For the cyclist:
- Take your bikes along, also the non trained;
- Bike carrier;
- Small backpack;
- Water bottle.
Swimming in the Tarn:
- Plastic water shoes!
- Large towels;
- A couple of small beach-chairs;
- No boats, canoes or alike, the path to the Tarn is too steep to carry large objects!
Give your family or friends our telephone number (+33 565 99 70 33).
Your cell phone does not always work that well here.